What do I have to prove?

Anyone claiming an interest, (owner, secured party, victim), must file an affidavit setting out the nature and extent of their interest. They must also prove that they did not, and could not have known of the illegal activity connected with the restrained property. Keep in mind that in this civil court process, anyone who files an affidavit is liable to be questioned on their affidavit (a step taking place prior to the hearing).