There's a criminal making our neighbourhood miserable. Their house, or car, is involved in criminal activity. Can I call you directly?

Although we take action in many of these cases, we cannot take a direct complaint. Our legislation requires us to take action based on information from peace officers. As a result, our referrals come from police services. We invite you to use the normal complaint process through your local police and mention the use of specific properties in illegal activities.