How do I obtain documentation on my case from the court?

To obtain more information on any judgment that has been obtained against you, you may request documentation from the Court where the lawsuit against you was filed.

Refer to the records, as you may have already received some documentation on the case from MVAC. When an injured party (the plaintiff) commences a law suit against you, you should receive a copy of the Statement of Claim or Civil Claim, which indicates why you were being sued, by whom, and for how much.