I just found out that there is a judgment against me consented to by Motor Vehicle Accident Claims. How did this happen? What do I do?

An uninsured defendant should take steps to contact MVAC as soon as a Statement of Claim is served on them. When that does not happen and MVAC takes over the case, by law MVAC has authority to settle the claim. The judgment is final.