Do I have to sue in order for MVAC to become involved?

Except for medical benefits, you have to sue to collect damages. The kinds of damages you would sue for include pain and suffering and loss of the amenities of life, loss of income, cost of future care, loss of housekeeping capacity and more.  MVAC will pay your judgment and then collect it from the uninsured defendant, if there is one.

Who do I sue?