Contact legal assistance

  • For more information on how to contact a Legal Aid office in your area, please visit Legal Aid Alberta.
  • The Law Society of Alberta Referral Service can refer you to a lawyer who specializes in a specific area of the law. The referral service can be reached at 1-800-661-1095 (in Alberta only) or 403-228-1722 in Calgary.
  • Student Legal Services in Edmonton at 780-492-2226 and Calgary Legal Guidance at 403-234-9266 may be able to provide you with free legal advice.

Alberta Justice lawyers provide advice to Government and cannot provide legal advice to members of the public.

Contact the Government of Alberta

You can send us a comment or ask a question online or you can also submit comments by calling the toll-free province-wide comment line at 310-4455.