You have taken my income tax refund. Can I get motor vehicle registry services now?

It can take up to 60 days for the funds to be transferred from the Federal government and the restriction will not be removed until the money has been received and processed. Also, the amount that was intercepted may not be enough to cover all your overdue fines/tickets. Please contact your collection officer for more details.