What if I have a cheque returned for insufficient funds?

If you have a cheque returned, it is likely that your financial institution will charge you a fee for having insufficient funds in your account (also known as an NSF fee). You will need to immediately make a payment to cover the returned cheque. Payment will be required in the form of certified funds, as will all future payments until such time as the debt is paid in full. You should contact your collections officer to make appropriate arrangements.