Can I make other arrangements so you don’t garnishee my wages?

If your wages have already been garnisheed, the funds will be applied to your overdue fines. You will need to call us to make other arrangements before we will consider removing the garnishee.

Depending on your employer, you may also be able to commence a wage assignment, which is a way to make regular instalment payments against your fines. If you are interested in this option, call your Collections Officer to discuss.