What if my income hasn’t changed?

You should provide your income information to RP regardless of whether your income has changed. 

If RP’s calculations based on your updated income information show only a minor difference in child support (i.e. less than $10 per month or less than a 10% change in proportionate shares), RP will issue a Recalculation Decision stating that child support under the existing order is not changing.  RP will not charge either parent a service fee in this situation.

See also: sample of a Recalculation Decision that doesn't change the child support payable - 36 KB  Download Adobe Acrobat Reader .

Another option also is for you to provide your income disclosure directly to the other parent.  If you both agree, you can then waive recalculation for that year.