I want to bring a court application regarding my child support but I don't know where the other parent is. What can I do to serve them with the court documents?

Information on ways to locate someone for service or to substitutionally serve them for court applications in the Court of Queen's Bench can be found under the Applications to solve service problems section.

For court applications in Provincial Court, contact the Family Law Information Centre closest to you for more information.