Can I pay my fines using a credit card or debit card?

Most Criminal Code fines or Traffic fines can be paid by credit or debit card at registry offices that provide those options or at any courthouse in the Province of Alberta This link opens in a new window. You can also pay traffic fines by credit card at the following website: .

You cannot pay Criminal Code fines over the internet at this time. Bail forfeiture debts can only be paid at an Alberta courthouse.

If you are mailing in your payment, it must be by cheque or money order made payable to: Minister of Finance and Enterprise. Please be sure to include the ticket number or docket number with your payment.