Join the team that's proudly working together to build a stronger province for current and future generations of Albertans!
View current career opportunities.
The Government of Alberta is one of the largest employers in the province of Alberta. It is an organization that values respect, accountability, integrity, and excellence. Employees share a common vision of proudly working together to build a stronger province and make a positive and lasting difference in the lives of Albertans.
Alberta Justice and Solicitor General has worksites in many regions across the province.
The Justice arm of the ministry:
- pursues prosecutions
- provides administrative support to the courts
- provides a broad range of justice services to Albertans
- provides strategic legal advice to Alberta government ministries
The Solicitor General arm of the ministry:
- ensures effective law enforcement throughout the province
- supports community involvement in crime prevention
- supports victims of crime
- provides effective and efficient correctional services for adults and youth
RESPECT ACCOUNTABILITY INTEGRITY EXCELLENCE
Employees and Core Businesses at Alberta Justice and Solicitor General work towards a common mission:
To protect the rights of all individuals and to promote safe and secure communities across Alberta through access to justice, respect for the law, effective law enforcement and correctional and victim services.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and diverse and rewarding employment opportunities in an environment that encourages continuous learning and career growth. What is it like to work for the Government of Alberta? Ask Our Employees!
We have employment opportunities for everyone - students, recent graduates, and those with experience!
Current Career Opportunities